Saturday, January 21, 2006

It was bound to happen sooner or later ... get your TZMSucks t-shirts!

If you've been seduced by the siren song of instant-mix rebellious cred and joined Coca Cola's Zero Movement, why not tell the world? Now you too can have your very own bit of The Zero Movement Sucks merchandise. (Note: there's no markup on these tees, so we're not making any money from them whatsoever. We just got a kick out of making them and all the fulillment is done by the wonderful folks at CafePress who don't even know us).

I joined the zero movement and all I got was this lousy brain tumour.
Black t-shirt (buy now)

This saucy little number is the perfect accompaniment to your first Coke Zero. Don't forget that Coke Zero has zero calories because it has lots of aspartame and the little sweetener know to its friends as acesulfame potassium. These artificial sweeteners should be OK to drink, just so long as you don't mind depression and brain tumours.


I joined the zero movement and wasted some Colombians.
Black t-shirt (buy now)

Coca-Cola may be all smiles and sunshine Down Under, but in Colombia they've been implicated in hundreds of kidnappings, murders and good ol' fashioned murder. Why would they do this? Because factory workers in their underpaid bottling plants have the audacity to form (shock, horror!) unions to seek fairer wages and working conditions.



I joined the zero movement and now I'm cool.
Black t-shirt (buy now)

Just in case your friends don't understand how cool being a member of an ad-agency created multi-million dollar mass-market underground movement can be, you can always remind them with these smashing tees. You'll surely be the talk of the town.


If you buy one of these lovely tees, take a photo with it on and email it in to thezeromovementsucks@gmail.com and we'll be sure to "ooh" and "aah" appreciatively.

4 Comments:

Anonymous your mama says hi said...

i just ordered mine (the brain tumour one) ... but they say it's going to take a while to come ... damn! damn! damn! oh well, till then i'll just have to tell everybody how cool i am now that i've joined the zero movement.

keep it up guys.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from the States and I just ordered one too: I joined the Zero Movement and Wasted some Colombians! I wrote copy for the US launch of Coke Zero (and man did *that* bomb) so I guess I actually *did* waste some Colombians. Man, now I'm bummed. I need a drink.

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you buy one of those shirts, you're pathetic.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't work for Coke or Pepsi. It's safer to be a piss head.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home